[Jandek] Fw: Preorder Jandek vinyl.. a Jackpot Records exclusive

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:26:39 PDT 2008

In the message it says "exact repress," so I'm assuming it's the original
album? Does anybody know? I must say, I'll order it THIS AFTERNOON if it's
the original album (I'll order it anyway, but later if it's simply a print
of the current disc). I'm also curious as to whether or not the cover is
consistent with the original "bright color" pressing or the more
contemporary "flat color." I know this is fairly redundant, but there's
quite a difference between the current CD and the original vinyl (and even
the original CD!) If nothing else, I'll shoot an email to Jackpot this
afternoon and see if they know.