[Jandek] Bamboozled

Rick Hall gotitundercontrol at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:27:08 PDT 2008

i agree with ya, ross.  i think the only people who have been bamboozled are those who think that WE have been bamboozled.

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 20:06:04 +0000From: indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.ukTo: jandek at mylist.netSubject: [Jandek] Bamboozled

The evidence is there kiddies, in the deeply personal and dark writings of a very normal man who happens to be an extraordinary writer and performer.  If you want to call the last thirty years into question because of one line at a live show, that's up to you.  I know where I stand.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail. A Smarter Email.