[Jandek] re: the units theory (26)

Simon Greenwood simon.greenwood at mac.com
Fri Aug 29 08:28:06 PDT 2008

The Units is a very good anonymous name - very punk/new wave as is (yes,
is - they're still going) the other band of the same name. I quite like
26's theory as the boxes that Corwood received from the pressing plant
would say '50 units' on them or something like that, and it fits in with
the Rep's ongoing need to hide in plain sight.

s/