[Jandek] Jandek book

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 07:59:17 PDT 2008

I received my copy of the Jandek book from the Douglas Hyde Gallery today.
The title page is signed "Corwood".
It's a very nice book, very professionally done.
Particularily stunning are the pages at the end that show all the album covers side by side.
The book includes all album covers up to Austin Sunday on individual pages.
On the pages that contain smaller pictures of the covers side by side, all albums up to Glasgow Friday are shown.
The book also includes two short written pieces.
One by Lars Iyer and one by John Hutchinson