[Jandek] I JUST GOT GLASGOW SUNDAY 2005

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 20:20:09 PDT 2008

Wouldn't call this my favorite live set, if only BECAUSE it is so unique.
Not for the neophyte, for sure, but a VERY enjoyable disc. I'm going to give
it another spin tomorrow and I'll have more to say then, but it's one for
the permanent collection. I also like the dualism of the two G-Sunday covers
- a church in the morning and then a church at night. There's a bit of a
sense of humor here, of course, but the covers are still wildly appropriate.
Will be interested to see this one on DVD.