[Jandek] I JUST GOT GLASGOW SUNDAY 2005

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:00:31 PDT 2008

The cd just arrived in the mail like an hour ago and I have already given it one full listen.... it is INCREDIBLE to say the least

Front cover is a very dark and hazy photo of a church or castle, just a silohuette against a yellow-gray sky..... very stark and shocking to the eye.

Two tracks

Track one "The Grassy Knoll" is the first set he played with Loren Connors where he sang and played harmonica and

Track two "Tribal Ether" is the second set where The Rep played drums and was accompanied by Alan and Heather... so cool to hear The Rep playing drums.

This album is a MUST HAVE for anyone that cares..... I will try to get to post the lyrics soon if I could stop dry heaving from my cold.