[Jandek] Jandek, the tisue.net/jandek subscriber?

Steve Polta stevepolta at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 13:57:22 PDT 2007

I certainly don't know the truth, but one hears
rumors: he's a privileged "rich kid," he's involved
with the stock market, or the investment industry in
some way. Dunno the truth but even if, this wouldn't
mean he's "plugged in," of that he bothers with
reading websites about himself. Lot's of more-or-less
"known" artists/musicians I know find that keeping up
with their own hype can be a distraction (or worse).
He does know how to find interesting musicians to
perform with tho...