[Jandek] Jandek in surround sound

SAMUEL_MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca SAMUEL_MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Wed Oct 3 10:21:00 PDT 2007

Heretical?  I will not be satisfied until we have a remixed dual-layer
version of "Ready for the House" available in redbook and DVD-A 5.1
surround.  I want to get so up close with the Corwood Representative and
his guitar that I'm behind him.  And show off my new subs.

----- Message from "Mister Born (to you)" <scott.born at gmail.com> on Mon, 1
Oct 2007 23:16:56 -0500 -----

         cc: jandek at mylist.net

    Subject: Re: [Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 55, Issue 215

Sigh.

I hope we don't need to start listing the reasons that re-releasing
albums in 5.1 is heretical.