[Jandek] REBUILDING

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:02:38 PST 2007

Well I am slowly rebuilding my Jandek vinyl collection AGAIN.  I just received a sealed copy of the Interstellar Discussion LP in the mail today.  I won it off of ebay a week or so ago, and last night I was involved in three auctions.  I didn't win "Foreign Keys" or "Nine-Thirty" but I did end up winning a sealed copy of "Chair Beside A Window"

I was putting my INTERSTELLER record into my pile and noticed that on my copy of "Living In a Moon So Blue" there is no copyright year on the back of the jacket.  Just the copyright symbol.
Does anyone else have this vinyl?  And does yours have the year printed on it or not.  All of my other Jandek records do.