[Jandek] A. Chankin

A. Chankin achankin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:45:58 PDT 2007

Rappist's back!  Once again the "surliest guy in the room" is here.  All
must listen to, learn from, and live by the wisecracks uttered by "the
Rappist".  Rappist... write and we will chuckle.  Rappist... project your
own dislikes of yourself onto us and we will thank the gods of comedy
central for your talents.  Rappist!  Your comedy fills the soul!  The
Rappist sees your heart through email, knows better than you, and IS better
than you!  Rappist, your irony is overwhelming to me, mere recipient of your
belittling attacks.  Write, Rappmeister, Write!

Thanks a' bunch
 Artie