[Jandek] A. Chankin

Rappin Guy lotsomuzik at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 06:48:39 PDT 2007

Artie's back!!!  Once again "the smartest guy in the room" is here.  All must listen to, learn from and live by the wisdom uttered by "The Artie".  Artie....speak and we will listen.  Artie....pontificate and we will bow down in reverence and awe.  Artie, your glory fills the room!!!  "The Artie" sees all, knows all & IS all.  Artie, your brilliance is overwhelming to we, who are mere mortals.  Speak, Artie....Speak!!!

  Lots o' Muzik
  Houston