[Jandek] Re: Jandek fan fave raves

Aunt Acid anxietyparty at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 13:57:27 PDT 2007

Fab,

Now THAT is an excellent thought. The albums do sound very "airy" and suited to night-time listening. The acoustics, to me, paint a picture of him in his livingroom, guitar in hand, next to a window with a view of the sky, crooning out these lonesome drone-blues against the reverbs of a hardwood floor of an old house. Inspiring.

Believe it or not, those two albums fit that mood so well for me, that while in Richmond for the show, I'd sleep with those 2 records on repeat all night. The only other Jandek album I've slept to was Six & Six, but when you're that "in tune" with the mood, it works so amazingly well.

Brian

The fish are biting.