[Jandek] Re: Corwood Record, Rather Ripped!

Milhouse481 at aol.com Milhouse481 at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 06:25:38 PST 2007

My thinking is that in most cases, CDs sound just fine / as good / better
compared to rekkids, but there are numerous instances I can think of of specific
albums that sound better on vinyl than on CD and those are mostly cases where
the original CDs were made from the same two-tracks that were EQ'd for the
sonic limitations of vinyl. What sounds good EQ'd, compressed and mastered for
wax doesn't always sound as good slapped on a CD untouched / untweaked.

--Milhouse