[Jandek] ???

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:56:50 PDT 2007

On 7/22/07, alex langer <alanger at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> someones been having fun a wikipedia...
> new albums? maybe not cos the front covers look dodgy. (One an outtake from
> 1 of the tribute albums)
> says Forgive Me front cover copyrited to Sterling "Jandek" Smith and
> Prevailed Upon photo "taken by myself"
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgive_Me
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevailed_Upon

Well, just looking at "Forgive Me" and its track listing, I can pick
out a few song titles by Black Flag and The Descendants. Of course,
that doesn't make it impossible for Jandek to have the same titles,
but I'd be willing to bet, 100%, that these are fakes.

Cheers,
Ratan

"If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if
i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert." -- Peter Griffin