[Jandek] ???

Matt Love matt.mattlove1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 11:00:09 PDT 2007

Both these entries contain this message now:

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with
Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on
the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked,
and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed.
For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article
during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.

No doubt they will soon go.  The tracks listed for Prevailed Upon are
songs by the Mahavishnu Orchestra which I am well familiar with.  The
tracks listed for "Forgive Me" are songs by Black Flag.

I would be interested in hearing the representative perform with
either of these groups, however.