[Jandek] My Response To Lauren's Response To My Response To Lauren's Response To Aunt Acid's Theory

Jandekian Jandekian jandekian at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 20:25:41 PDT 2007

LOL!!  i LOVE it!!  the speculations and emotional reactions to "jandek" theories are VERY entertaining to those of us who live in houston and for many years have been familiar with the so-called "obscure and mysterious" corwood rep.  he's everything you don't think he is and he's nothing like you "know" he is.  in other words, you ain't got a clue!!  but keep those cards, letters and emails coming.......

  jandekian

  p.s. see y'all at the ft. worth shindig.