[Jandek] Chi show will be excerpted on resonance fm

stacey graham staceygraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:59:25 PST 2007

Just in case anybody wants to hear Jandek and some others from the Empty
Bottle chicago shows.  I guess I haven't been keeping track if anything from
this show made it out into the world yet, so here is an excerpt from the
online e-mail I get from The Wire Magazine:

"In September last year, The Wire decamped to the Empty Bottle venue in
Chicago to host the fourth edition of its Adventures In Modern Music
festival. This month Tony Herrington will host a special edition of the
Clear Spot show on Resonance 104.4 FM playing highlights from the festival,
which featured 20 acts over five consecutive nights of outsider music
action. Tune in, or log on, at 7pm GMT on 23 February to hear recordings of
sets by Jandek, Om, Subtle, Edan, Yellow Swans, William Parker & Hamid Drake
and more.   *go to http://www.resonancefm.com/"

Stacey Graham
Minneapolis  MN  USA
http://thedaydreamnation.blogspot.com