[Jandek] Corwood delivery times

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:06:44 PST 2007

Hi,

I only learned of Jandek and his work earlier this week via the brief
mention of him in the book Randy Newman: American Dreams. It took one day of
reading about Jandek online for me to send away for 20 of his CDs.

Can anyone tell me how long I should expect to wait to receive the CDs from
Corwood? Are they quick in fill orders? I am located in Canada.

Does anyone know of anywhere online that I could download or listen to
samples of Jandek's work?

Thanks