[Jandek] Jandek in Amsterdam - Burroughs Tribute?

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 05:29:08 PDT 2007

So it seems that the Earth Trilogy thing is a DJ gig (thanks for the info,
those who've written me), BUT there's a tribute to William S Burroughs that
is scheduled for 8 pm that same night, though it's not listed on the site
yet. I admit, that sounds a little closer to Jandek. I gotta wonder who else
is playing that?