[Jandek] a bit of self-promotion

Mark Greenberg mark at mayfairrecordings.com
Tue Aug 14 10:09:16 PDT 2007

The difference is I did not send you or this list a link to my music
nor did I ask or invite feedback... you did invite the whole Jandek
list by your post with your link.

If you are just fishing for compliments, sorry I can not help. If you
posted your link because you wanted honest feedback, I am willing to
add mine in more depth in one to one emails, though I I would
understand if you are not interested in what I would have to say due
to your not liking music you found I am part of.

Take care,

-Mark