[Jandek] Vinyl

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Sun Apr 22 22:50:53 PDT 2007

This is neither here nor there, but since someone asked: I do have all
the vinyl albums.

I'd bought eight of the later albums when they were still in print.
Later I had an opportunity to buy the rest all in one batch at a good
price (thanks Jack!).  I had the albums sent to my office, so then I had
to carry them home on the train.  The box of LP's wouldn't fit in my
bag.  I had to wait on the platform for some time before the train
arrived, and by the time it had, I had forgotten about the box sitting
next to me on the bench.  I was more than halfway home and had already
changed trains, even, before I realized.  It took me a very panicky 40
minutes to get back to where I'd started and find that the box, mirabile
dictu, was still right where I'd left it.  Not my finest moment...

--
Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net