[Jandek] Spencer Graham, A Chankin, Pitchforkmedia & being bored by Jandek

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:13:13 PDT 2007

Spencer -

I completely disagree with your analysis of Jandek's work.
I think that you are investing a great deal of unwarranted meaning into his
work.
Why not take it at face value?
I am interested to know how you are able to determine Jandek's intentions,
and why they matter?

I don't think that there's anything to "get" when it comes to Jandek's
music.
You know why?
Because that's what he said, (see the Kathy Vine interview).