[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 199

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 02:12:24 PDT 2006

Large thanks to Darin for posting that footage. Since Jandek has made some
sort of underground career out of poor-sound quality, cryptic performances
and the like, this footage is wonderful. I mean isn';t he likle the Elvis of
Bootleg quality recordings?

It allows people on the far reaches of the globe that will probably never
get to see the Corwood Rep play live (though I have a strong feeling he will
come out here) see him when all you other lucky-ducks get it all there to
witness.

There, thats my post-structurlast rant for the month. Please, if ANY of you
have more bootleg quality videos, please post them, foreigners have the
right to see live art too ya know! ;)