[Jandek] glasgow monday

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:15:49 PDT 2006

On Sep 22, 2006, at 8:26 PM, allistur cranston wrote:

> is it just me or does glasgow monday sound like brian eno meets
> bach's preludes and fugues (is that the right piece? but slowed
> down, a lot!)

Actually, it was just the other day I noticed some slight
similarities between Glasgow Monday and Eno's Music For Airports. I'd
like to think The Man From Corwood is a fan. Eno has written some of
my favorite instrumental pieces.

Cheers,
Ratan

"We went to a new musical that just opened, called
Oh Africa, Brave Africa. It was a laugh riot."  - Patrick Bateman