[Jandek] Quimby's Address

Lauren Ciechanowski ciechano at stolaf.edu
Fri Sep 8 06:17:27 PDT 2006

After growing up in Chicago I was reading this messages thinking 'where
the hell is North...?' until I remember I lived four blocks from it, on N.
East Avenue (north portion of East, NOT Northeast Avenue). North Avenue,
of course, runs East/West. Western runs North/South, correct? Funny how
stuff like that just becomes a part of the scenery for locals.

And you also get shit from out-of-staters for referring to the Chicagoland
area.

Less than two weeks!