[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 176

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Sep 7 10:38:31 PDT 2006

>>  Given how often that "dancing about architecture"
>> quote gets bandied about, I would think someone would have given it a shot
>> by now...
>
> It's funny, I've never actually heard that particular phrase before.

i first heard it in some laurie anderson piece or other. wish i could be
more specific. iirc, it was one of the short pieces where she interacted
with a video "clone" of herself.

i was never terribly fond of anderson's work, but my ex-wife (and current
best friend) was a real freak about her at one point.

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org