[Jandek] hilarious reactions 2 jandek

stacey graham staceygraham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 11:28:55 PDT 2006

This weekend I had my Jandek Ipod playlist shuffling over the stereo
as I was reading a book (a King Crimson bio!) and my girlfriend was
working on sketches for a painting.

As the afternoon went on she got progressively angrier and angrier and
I watched as she kept tearing sheets out of her sketchpad and
crumpling them and throwing them in the general direction of the
wastebasket.

Finally she got up and started bitching at me about everything in the
world (dirty apartment, laundry, catboxes, etc...) and then yelled
"AND I'M REALLY STARTING TO GET A HEADACHE! THIS MUSIC IS BULLSHIT!!!"

I've had friends get slightly annoyed over Jandek, but not like this.
She was on a rampage for hours.

--
Stacey Graham
Minneapolis  MN  USA