[Jandek] Jandek Fictional Biography Forthcoming; Author to Read/Sign in Toronto & Chicago

stacey graham staceygraham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:57:42 PDT 2006

Danen Jobe said: "So I've sent out dozens of press releases and spent
a solid year now working on this, and yet this is the email I've had
the most difficulty composing..."

Wow.  All I can say is wow.  This is certainly an interesting Jandek
development in a few year span that has been filled with interesting
Jandek developments.

I, for one, hope that maybe around the corner someday will be the
ultimate bombshell and gift:  An autobiography with an author named
Jandek.  All the dot-to-dots connected, all the mysteries illuminated.

That would be the ultimate cap to a fabulous and strange "career".
Long live Jandek!

--
Stacey Graham
Minneapolis  MN  USA