[Jandek] RE: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 217

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Thu Oct 26 06:41:35 PDT 2006

> Has Jandek had merch at ANY of his shows? There wasn't anything in
> Toronto
> (or else I just missed it) -- but that coulda been a border thing...

Listen to the interview on the documentary again, where he talks about why he doesn't do the "swap meet." I think the carrying around of large amounts of merch, having to deal with someone selling it, etc is more than he wants to deal with. Personally, I wish he'd sell stuff like "Glasgow Monday" and the other live shows so people who don't know his stuff might own it. Or he could leave a card with the Corwood PO box or something. But I don't see any of that happening.