[Jandek] What do Jandek fans listen to?

Scott Oullette oullette at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 23:59:04 PDT 2006

I pretty much collect and and listen a lot of different stuff so I'll just
list what I've been listening to lately:
  cool V/A release of amazing Southern Pre-WWII gospel songs "American
Primitives Vol. II"
  Yo La Tengo - "I Am Not Afraid Of You and I Will Beat Your Ass"
  Sorcery - "Stunt Rock" (film soundtrack)
  TV on the Radio - "Return to Cookie Mountain"
  Thrones - "Day Late and A Dollar Short"
  Corrupted System - Basement Recordings
  and of course Guided by Voices and anything Bob Pollard related (like his
new LP "Normal Happiness").

-scott