[Jandek] Look alikes and others

cassettophone cassettophone cassettophone at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 28 05:21:42 PST 2006

Jandek looking like Petty? Yeah, sorta. But I really think that Mr. Smith should be a member of the Sons of Lee Marvin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jarmusch#The_Sons_of_Lee_Marvin). Maybe they should send a letter to Corwood asking him to be a part of it. Then next thing you know, Jandek plays a show with Tom Waits on piano and John Lurie on sax...

As for the music listened by Corwood, there is no doubt that Dylan probably had many spins on the turntable at the Corwood office.

By the way, have you ever heard Kenneth Higney or Y. Bhekhirst? Both are "outsider musician" (I know, it means nothing, but you know what I'm talking about) who have voices similar to Jandek. I think they are quite amazing...

En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Courriel vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non nollicités
http://mail.yahoo.ca Yahoo! Courriel