[Jandek] does anyone know how to help me

Gianna Rellman giannarellman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 21:59:23 PST 2006

There is no way around this. What you are going to have to do is
permanently change your name to your ex-boyfriends. In addition you
will have to change all of your personal documents as well (driver
license, passport) to your ex-boyfriends name. Otherwise there could
be conflict of identity in the future.

hope this helps!

On 11/14/06, Alimarea Vasquez <beachdame125 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The email account I use is my ex boyfriends (we are on good terms, and it is
> with his permission) but i just found out that his name appears when I send
> letters to people... is there a way around this... i really don't feel like
> making my own, I have kinda grown to like this one.
> also does anyone have a copy of Later On that they would be willing to sell,
> my nephew just broke mine in two with one of those paddles with the rubber
> ball on the end.
> someone please help me... I will pay.....
> _________________________________________________________________
> Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free
> trip!
> http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline
> _______________________________________________
> jandek mailing list
> jandek at mylist.net
> http://mylist.net/listinfo/jandek

More information about the jandek mailing list