[Jandek] does anyone know how to help me

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 22:20:23 PST 2006

The email account I use is my ex boyfriends (we are on good terms, and it is
with his permission) but i just found out that his name appears when I send
letters to people... is there a way around this... i really don't feel like
making my own, I have kinda grown to like this one.

also does anyone have a copy of Later On that they would be willing to sell,
my nephew just broke mine in two with one of those paddles with the rubber
ball on the end.

someone please help me... I will pay.....

trip!
http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline