[Jandek] What else is out there?

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Thu May 25 07:33:42 PDT 2006

> As people who find
> Jandek listenable and even enjoyable, do you find that there is still music
> out there that's too weird for even your tastes?

I listen to a lot of weird or "unlistenable" stuff for pleasure. I
have, however, never gotten all the way through Songs for Swinging
Larvae by Renaldo and the Loaf. It makes me uncomfortable.

There is a great deal of stuff I just don't like, unlistenable or not.
I'm not a fan of most "outsider" music at all (yes, I know many
consider Jandek to be "outsider", but I do not.)

--
Christopher tm

Gasoline fight!