[Jandek] CHILL:re sterling

Frank Hardy soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 09:37:45 PDT 2006

Well, Chad, maybe if you started a really substantive musical discussion here instead of just yelling at the rest of us, we'd something to discuss other than this boring semantic drivel. Way to "see through the bullshit", man. You've really proven how "real" you are by writing in all caps and carrying on like some goddamn crackhead. What are we supposed to do on a Jandek mailing list aside from talk about Jandek? If you think his music and persona are so high and mighty that they can't be analyzed, then you get a another hobby, asshole.

  Keepin' it pretentious,

  F. Hardy

  P.S. Incidentally, I did write a term paper on Jandek.

Chad Kelsey <chadkelsey at hotmail.com> wrote:
      seriously, who gives a fuck
  THERE IS NO MYSTIQUE or however the fuc you douches wanna term it.
  IT'S NOT A TERM PAPER.
  I HAVE TALKED TO STERLING SMITH AND HE HAS STATED THAT HE IS "JANDEK".
  RELAX YOU FUCKERS-this is MUSIC.
  NO SHIT, it's MUSIC!
  seriously, I love this guy's music
  he's GREAT