[Jandek] Engulfed

stacey graham staceygraham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:50:50 PST 2006

I know exactly what you mean Alimarea.  I listen to Jandek at my
boring office computer job and get wrapped up in it and the hours fly
away.  Plus there is so much of it that it always seems to me to be
somewhat new.  It's like a little world to vanish into.

My girlfriend though, who gladly listens to almost everything else,
draws the line at Jandek.