[Jandek] SXSW?/Jandek at the library

Mr. Fang thomas.fang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:00:32 PST 2006

Lady Sovereign gets my vote for most overrated artist of the year so
far.  Instead I'll be checking out Whitehouse, and maybe the
Tigerbeat6 showcase.  Some fine locals are playing as well, including
The Octopus Project (fun, punchy electro-rock) and One Umbrella
(noise/drone).

http://www.theoctopusproject.com
http://www.oneumbrella.net

-thomas