[Jandek] New to the fold

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 13:51:01 PST 2006

I am very excited to get to know you all and further educate myself on
Jandek.  I recently picked up a copy of two of his records at a garage sale
in Burlington Vt.  I only on "Ready for the House and "Later On".  I really
like his unique yet unpleasant approach.  Everyone who I have played it to
has hated it, but I just seem to lock right in.  I have heard that he has a
bunch of albums, and hopefully I will be able to pick them up for a couple
of bucks.  Does anyone have any vinyl they would like to sell me, or i could
trade something for them.  Spending $6 dollars on those two albums was one
of the best things I have ever done.  I was searching through a big bin of
albums and saw this attractive man looking all contemplative, with his lips
slightly open..... I was like HE IS HOT! kinda in a Tom Petty, Nash Kato
type of way.  So anyway, if anyone is interested in some type of vinyl trade
or sale of more Jandek records then email me.

Thanks a bunch
Alimarea