[Jandek] Glasgow Monday update

Jonathan Lee jplee at cox.net
Sat Jul 15 10:02:45 PDT 2006

I got my package from Corwoood today.  I'm including scans here of the
insert but I can't remember if attachments make it to the list.  Most
importantly, this *is* a 2 disc set despite the price that was
originally reported.  Our man in Houston still sent me the disc despite
the fact that my check was for $8, and on the back of the usual CD list
he wrote "Future Note: Double CD price is $12.  Thanks"  So I guess I'll
just send an extra $4 with my next order.

hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!
Jonathan