[Jandek] Newcastle Sunday lyrics (songs 1 & 2)

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Sat Feb 18 11:23:44 PST 2006

> I just got a note back from Corwood saying Newcastle is out
> (however it's $6
> for the bulk buy). Has anyone experienced this?

Not sure by what you mean but I've gotten a copy, yes. Just came about 3 days ago.

 Do "they" end up
> gettingmore in stock? Thanks for the help.

Corwood should have plenty in stock (he traditionally presses 300 copies at a time). Other places I don't know. The copy I've got says it's $12 by itself, and you say $6 in bulk. (how does that work into the 20 for $80 equation? Guess you have to add $2 if you want it to be part of the 20)

Anyway, ordered from Corwood I'd say it should mail right out.

Danen