[Jandek] Brain in Doco

Feigin Boris railfan93111 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 11:11:22 PST 2006

Heyy Brian:)

How are you going?:) Please allow me to extend a warmest welcome to another
member of the Jandek tribe. Just wanted to remark on the bloody brain on the
bedsheets shown in the Jandek documentary. I don't think that the filmmakers
meant to imply that it is a brain of someone Jandek has killed or anything.
The way I interpret it is that (at the time the documentary was released) we
didn't even know Jandek actually existed, or that the man on the record
covers was actually Jandek. The only thing that we had available to us were
the songs...that is, the contents of his brain. Therefore, the brain is
simply a representation of Jandek's presence!:) How does this explanation
sit with people?

Cheers,
Boris