[Jandek] Albums recorded in order?

ryno09 ryno09 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 12:12:46 PDT 2006

I believe the answer is only intended to respond to
your first question based on the response I got when
Corwood answered my questions.

I asked if every concert would be released to CD and
if there was a planned rotation between studio and
live albums (so far this year it's been studio, live,
studio, live) or if it was just a coincidence thus
far. The response was:

"Live CD All Performances Is Intended, Rotation Studio
Albums Is Intended."