[Jandek] Jandek Lyrics

Al Heldermon bassui at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 28 15:15:10 PDT 2006

Thanks Seth!

I don't mean any disrespect with my post about the song lyrics on the
website.  You do a stellar job and I'm sure it's appreciated by many!

My post all stems from the lyrics for Ready for the House, the first
album released.  The lyrics shown on the website differ from what is
heard on the current CD being released through Corwood Industries.
When you search the archived postings you find individuals (Paul Murray
is just one example that I found, although there may be others that
predate him) who've offered at one time to make some of the updates and
corrections.

My only commentary on the subject - Is this a contributory website
devoted to the art of Jandek, or is this a contributory website devoted
to the contributors as well as the art of Jandek?  I don't mean to say
that one type is better than the other; both are equally valid, as is
no website at all.

Thanks again,

Al Heldermon