[Jandek] Khartoum Variations Response

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 01:01:37 PDT 2006

Well from what I have researched the photo that is on the cover is most
definitely photoshopped because I found a print from 1907 that shows a
drawing of the castle and there is an addition just like in the first
picture posted.  and also even in the drawing of the pic there still is the
metal drainage pipe thingy coming down the tower section but it isnt in the
picture on the album cover

here is the link to the 1907 drawing of Dublin Castle
I hope you all enjoy

http://humphrysfamilytree.com/Sidney/sir.henry.html