[Jandek] a few notes on the Anthology Film Archives show

Scott Bateman batetoon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 08:41:58 PDT 2005

--- Phil <phil at masstransfer.net> wrote:

> particular.  Oh, and I'm
> told members of Sonic Youth were in attendance,
> which was fun to hear.

I saw Thurston Moore and Lee Renaldo there; I sat
between Gary Pig Gold and Amy Frushour Kelly from the
documentary.

There were lots of people in the audience who looked
familiar but couldn't place. Several people writing
down lyrics as he sang them; I hope those get posted
soon--he used a startling amount of multi-syllabic
words.

Best line of the night:

"So I went outside...and did things."

Scott Bateman