[Jandek] Tickets for Brooklyn

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Tue Sep 6 15:45:19 PDT 2005

REALLY??? Pretty handmade ones in an envelope?  Man, in Austin we got one of those carnival ride tickets and we had to give THAT up.  I've saved the print-out page from frontgate tickets.  Somebody please scan one of these neat ones!

And enjoy the show tonight!  Already anxious about seeing reports.

Danen