[Jandek] Religion

alec way errora at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 10:36:56 PDT 2005

all very true.

the glasgow cover has this same quality of being of no era in particular as well and/or sometime ago.   this is key to the jandek genius.  it's so anonymous at times, like you said about the world book encycs.  part of his appeal for me is -- not to put too fine a point on it -- the spaced out quality i remember from buzzing out in class and just staring at the photos in textbooks.