[Jandek] Religion

alec way errora at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 10:26:39 PDT 2005

i like the blue very much, too.  i like the way it has this sort of 1950s-1970s printing quality to the blue field.  the other "muslim theme" pillbox hat RDD cover has a more 21st century look to it.

islam embraces the other two sky father big city desert religions from the area -- namely judaism and christianity -- as being "of the book."

"of the book" has a sort of jandek ring to it.