[Jandek] Gigs/ready for the house

cassettophone cassettophone cassettophone at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 18 06:15:17 PDT 2005

Thank you for the reports! I wonder if the jam with Jandek on drums can be considered as "Jandek music", or just a collaboration featuring Jandek... Could this be released as a Jandek album?

Personal anecdote: when I downloaded the first Instal gig (that was before the release of Glasgow Sunday) I realised it lasted more or less 60 minutes, and i decided to fill the 15 minutes blank at the end of the cd-r with a little something i had lying on the computer. It was a 13 minutes Loren Mazzacane Conor piece! Funny that a year later, both of them play together at the same festival. So I was the one who got them together! Or maybe not...

About the Ready for the House LP on eBay: look closely at the cover, we can see the reflexion of the guy taking the picture. For a second i thought it was a very rare alternate cover... Eerie...