[Jandek] Jandek in Glasgow (again)

Carlin, Steven J Steven.Carlin at mottmac.com
Mon Oct 17 03:19:03 PDT 2005

Well, he played twice; Friday and Sunday.  I didn't attend on Sunday but
Friday was fantastically boring and grating.  After five minutes I sat
in the bar and got drunk, I guess i am just not cultured enough.  Roll
on Instal '06 and 3 Jandek sets... :rolls eyes:

As for the rest of the Instal weekend... Sun City Girls were a complete
let down whilst Black Boned Angel, Birchville Cat Motel were
fantastically heavy.  Nothing can be said about Hijokaidan that would
due them justice.   One thing should from the weekend is how little of
the music that Keenan and Essen watched...